Adam Craker’s Top Ten Actions from the Conscious Leadership and Ethics Summit 2019
As Programme Director of the Conscious Leadership and Ethics Summit 2019, Adam Craker shared his top 10 ‘tips’ from the day.
1. Engage with the Mail & Guardian 200 young South Africans
2. Plant a Spekboom, then another, and another
3. Change how you collaborate between business and government
4. Think differently, and ensure you do this authentically
5. Leverage international frameworks
6. Change our mindset to achieve RAPID GROWTH
7. Lead the change to a values-based economy
8. Then meditate; Thuma Mina; Build local stuff, and repeat!
9. If you are looking for a way to contribute skills and experience, then register on www.mentorshipmovement.co.za
10. Ensure your voice is heard – send your #DearMrPresident letter to email@example.com